MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco, with additional offices in Los Angeles. We have created online classes taught by famous mastersâ Gordon Ramsay, Serena Williams, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Sara Blakely, David Sedaris, Bobbi Brown, Timbaland, Anna Wintour and many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we have been growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
- Passion for learning and delivering world-class customer service
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for excellence in providing support to customers
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and creative problem-solving
- Possesses a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic and attention to detail
- Savvy with computers and technology
- Professionally handle incoming email requests from our members
- Ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather student information, access and fulfill student needs, educate the student where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas
- Handles issues in the best interest of both the student and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the student experience.
- Previous experience using Zendesk
- Available to work 20 – 40 hours per week (3-5 days per week; may be a mix of weekdays and weekends)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience (phone and email)
- Able to speak/write fluently in English
- Ability to work remotely with high-speed internet access and up-to-date computer equipment
- Windows Requirements: Windows 10 or Later
- Windows Defender (Required)
- Windows BitLocker (Preferred)
- Mac Requirements: macOS 10.14 or Later
- Gatekeeper Enabled (Required)
- FileVault Encryption (Preferred)
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.