The impact you will have: In Student Nutrition you will work within a team to provide students and staff with nutritious meal options throughout the day. You will prepare, package, store, and distribute food in a safe, efficient, and friendly manner. A more detailed job description is available at: https://sjusd.box.com/v/StudentNutrition. Shifts for this role may vary and may be across multiple sites or the culinary center.
Who you are: A reliable professional who works well in a fast-paced environment, has excellent time management skills and is committed
to customer service and safety. You are able to work well independently and within a team. You apply best practices and have a desire to continuously improve and grow within our organization.
What you need for this position:
- Completion of 10th grade, or any combination of education, experience and training which is equivalent
- Anne Darling Elementary (9:45am-12:45pm, .375 FTE / 3 hours per day)
- Bachrodt Elementary (10:00am – 1:30pm, .4375 FTE / 3.5 hours per day)
- Hoover Middle – ( 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM, .5 FTE / 4 hours per day)
- Liberty High School (9:30am-2pm, .5625 FTE / 4.5 hours per day)
- Lincoln High School (6:30 AM – 1:00 PM, 0.8125 FTE/ 6.5 hours per day)
- Olinder Elementary School (10:30am – 1:30pm, .375 FTE / 3 hours per day)
- Pioneer High School (7:30am – 1:00pm, .6875 FTE/ 5.5 hours per day)
- Student Nutrition Department (4:30am-12pm, .9375 FTE/ 7.5 hours per day)
When will you hear back from us: Within 3-4 days of applying, we will inform you if you will be moving forward in our hiring process and share next steps. If there is a delayed response, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.