Are you a college student seeking an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others?
Pathway to Livingâs team members infuse our communities with the energy, caring, and creativity needed to help our residents live a life of purpose, fulfillment, and celebration.
Work with amazing people in a dynamic environment, fast-paced work environment that challenges team members to see aging as a natural, vibrant, enriching part of life.
We are looking for friendly, energetic and outgoing servers. If you have passion for delivering great guest service and love putting smiles on your customers faces, keep reading.
As a Server a typical day might include:
- Getting to know each resident and learn their culinary likes and dislikes.
- Helping in the preparation to serve 3 spectacular meals a day to our residents.
- Assist in the food service preparation as needed to assure meals are prepared on time for each meal service.
- Maintain all safety and sanitation requirements within the culinary department.
- Adhere to cleaning schedules and make sure safe food handling is practiced.
- Maintaining proper dining room standards and set up of all dinning room tables.
- Complying with all federal and state health regulations.
If youâre good at:
- Serving a variety of foods in large quantities in a dining room setting.
- Creating positive culinary experiences through spectacular serving for all our resident, team members and families.
- Looking at serving not as a task or job, but as your mission in life.
- Making lasting impressions through your work.
- Delivering out of this world customer service.
- Communicating clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and youâre comfortable communicating in writing and over the phone.
To be the ideal Server for this role:
- Must love serving not just food, but great guest service.
- Ability to handle several tasks at once.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must have a fast, fun and friendly attitude.
- Willing to learn something new each day.
Pathways operating approach is so unique and so deeply ingrained in our culture that we call it VIVA! VIVA! takes a whole new approach that focuses on resident wellness, abilities, and person-centered care. We are currently seeking highly skilled, enthusiastic team members with the passion, dedication, and creativity to provide positive, memorable experiences for our residents every day.
We offer a generous benefits package including competitive salary, 401K plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.