If you want to be part of a revolution within the film- and photo industry, and you want to help to create the best possible user experience for doing so, we are at this very moment looking for you to join us for the journey as an intern.
Your Role as UX/UI Designer
- designing great user experiences for our members together with our product owner.
- creating mockups for developers.
- supporting marketing in making scalable design solutions.
- creating marketing material for your marketing campaigns.
Who are you?
- You find ways to make complicated, easy. You take pride in eliminating things that aren’t valuable.
- You’d rather have a conversation than reading documentation. You thrive in cross-functional teams.
- You can quickly and confidently design wireframes, flow charts, and mock-ups.
- You have strong graphic design foundations mindful of typography, color usage, visual hierarchy, etc.
- You are able to work autonomously as well as collaborate on different tasks.
Why this is great?
- You will work on holistic design solutions that impact desktop and mobile devices.
- You will try the full stack of user experience: interaction design, visual design, research, and prototyping designs to make them feel real.
- You will work closely with developers to communicate your ideas and creatively work through technical limitations.
- You will work on-site with the team in an atmosphere that fosters creativity.
- a demonstrated understanding of interaction and user experience design principles.
- knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- digital design background with a great eye for detail.
- ability to design beautiful responsive and adaptive interfaces across web and mobile and ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind your design decisions.
- self-motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Wedio is the fastest-growing European camera-sharing community for Filmmakers and Photographers — the Airbnb of professional film gear. We make it 40% cheaper, faster and safe to rent high-end film equipment. In other words, Wedio is making the film industry much more flexible for creators.
Today we have more than 2,800 members across The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom & Denmark, and we are about to launch world’s first pro camera subscription.
Our mission is to keep great stories alive. We achieve this by offering the tools and services that benefit you as a creator in order for you to focus on your craft. We believe that visual content plays a crucial role in the future of communication, and thereby we have a vision of becoming the preferred global community for creators.
The internship will be at least four months during autumn 2020, and it will be unpaid. If you find the internship interesting, send us your application.
For more information or questions please contact Nicolae at email@example.com or phone number 40898690.