Professional Educator License with Endorsement as Teacher of (Required)
Starting Date: To Be Determined
Qualifications: Professional Educator License with Endorsement as Teacher of Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to secure a short-term emergency Professional Educator License.
Basic Job Duties:
– Utilize a variety of instructional, behavior or remedial techniques to meet individual needs of students.
– Perform the appropriate screenings, assessments, and observations of academic and functional skills of students.
– Assume responsibility as case manager for each student on caseload by providing and completing necessary information for IEP/EDC meetings; coordinating and monitoring related services; implementing individualized objectives to attain goals; monitoring student progress; and providing progress reports.
– Demonstrate effective behavior management conducive to a productive classroom and/or therapy environment.
Salary: Based upon Experience and Collective Bargaining Agreement
Contract Length: 183 Days
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Professional Educator License with Endorsement as Teacher of (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday