LinQuest is seeking a Subcontract Associate Intern to join our team in Los Angeles, California.
The United States Department of Defense is facing new challenges as commercial space ventures continue to accelerate in this period that has been dubbed âthe New Space Age.â Keeping up with new offerings, new successes and failures, and analyzing where DoD should focus their attention to ensure resilient, affordable space services is challenging. A business oriented intern can help us support these issues. The ideal candidate will work with teammates across departments to ensure the completeness and accuracy of subcontract records
This is a summer internship with the possibility of going part time during the school year.
- Reviews, drafts, and negotiates as necessary terms and conditions of non-disclosure and teaming agreements, subcontracts and other subcontract related documentation.
- Prepare and maintain subcontract files in accordance with approved purchasing system requirements.
- Responsible for advising and observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations related to subcontracts.
- Participate in internal and external discussions.
- Maintain contact with senior project management regarding subcontractor performance.
- Additional special projects as required.
- Travel: None
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with willingness to learn
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- NCMA association
- You must be a college student in good standing, enrolled in a business, finance, economics or related program OR, have completed your Bachelors degree at the time of your internship
- You must have a minimum college GPA requirement of 2.90 on a 4.00 scale. If you are selected for an internship, you must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.90 after each completed semester/term
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance is required to be considered for the position
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to providing a work environment that values and respects each Team Member as an individual and important member of our culturally diverse organization. In keeping with this commitment, the Company is dedicated to providing a work environment free from any type of discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, covered veteran and military status, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, political affiliation, or any other classification protected by law. This commitment and policy applies to all areas of employment.