Change the future. Starting with your own.
Are you structured, eager to learn and ready to take on an exciting student job? Would you like to join a dynamic and professional project development team and learn project management from some of the best in the industry? We are looking for a Student Worker to join our Product Development department in Aarhus, Denmark. The working hours will be approx. 15 per week.
This position is a maternity cover and is expected to last from April 2020 and be terminated 31. January 2021.
MHI Vestas wants to do better every day
With +2500 employees in seven different countries, we are one of the leading players in the offshore wind industry. Even if we find ourselves in many different locations, one thing remains the same: We prioritise the team spirit and we value the close connection between our employees. We focus on financially viable and sustainable solutions that benefit future generations. Established in 2014, we are a young, diverse and ambitious organisation with an informal and dynamic environment.
Tasks & responsibilities: You will…
…assist with project management administrative tasks, e.g. arrange and book workshops, reviews, project management meetings, as well as system and documentation updates. You will also assist with various project planning tasks and processes, instructions, end-user procedures and updates.
Your tasks will also include:
- Help with establishing project status (visual representation)
- Assist Senior Project Managers in Mk-release projects with administrative help, follow-up, facilitation etc.
- Assist with creating technical/commercial briefs to management
- Assist with system optimisation tasks and process creation/updates
- Assist with solving Service ECM Tasks
- Follow-up on deliverables in projects (in agreement with Project Managers)
- Presence at various sites (if required)
Skills & experience: Our new colleague…
…is studying a bachelor’s degree in engineering and/or business. It would be an advantage if you have experience working with project management tasks. You have a structured and organised workstyle, and you will contribute to creating an open and trustworthy project organisation. You have an eye for details and t would be an advantage if you have experience with handling many different stakeholders.
Join us if you…
…would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In Product Development, we offer you:
- A broad interface with many stakeholders
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. We value initiative and responsibility
- The opportunity to work with a determined and motivated project management team
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Director, Michael Nymark Hansen, on +45 6163 9004. Your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark and the working hours will be approx. 15 per week. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +2500 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan and Japan.