- Perform various analyses according to the matter
- Report the collected data to various internal stakeholders, e.g. Sales or the remaining marketing department
- Make engaging presentations and present your findings in a straightforward manner
- Support your colleagues in projects where you e.g. assist in sell-out analysis
- Assist with project coordination and prioritization and update our dashboards
- You are about to finish your bachelor’s degree or on your first year of your master’s degree in e.g. marketing, finance or business development
- You have a flair for numbers and navigate easily in Excel – any knowledge of SPSS is a plus
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Are you ready to gain insight into many different business areas within a global organization? And do you want to help us translate data into actionable marketing knowledge?
“This is a unique way into a global leader in intelligent audio solutions. Because here at Jabra, we know sound, the market and our consumers,” says Pia Hangaard, Senior Director, Marketing Insights.
Join Global Marketing
In Marketing Insights, part of GN Audio, we generate and communicate market and consumer insights to gain a more thorough understanding of our innovative Jabra products’ market presence. You will join 4 highly skilled colleagues, and together, we provide the entire organization with clear business-crucial information of Jabra’s performance based on complex analysis.
Crunch numbers and support across projects
As our student helper, you will join us in various activities and support ongoing and future marketing projects. Receiving analysis requests from around the organization on different matters, you deep dive into existing data and unfold its true potential as you:
Make a true difference in an international team
Joining us 15-20 hours a week, you will inevitably become a fully integrated member of our devoted international unit. And taking your first steps into the organization, you will become acquainted with stakeholders from all across GN Audio, collaborating towards establishing an even stronger presence in the market.
Ready to join fellow bright minds?
As an analytical person, data is never just numbers to you – they unveil a story to be told. Using your flair for data extraction and analysis, you are able to communicate your findings and contribute to our common Jabra journey.