Location: Frankfurt am Main
- Supporting the creation of SAP composite roles in Nintendoâs SAP systems
- Supporting concept creation for the realisation of SAP composite roles according to authorisation job profiles
- Analysing existing SAP users and roles via SUIM, SU01D, etc.
- Communicating with relevant stakeholders in business and IT
- Current full-time studies in the field of IT, business administration, business informatics or similar
- First practical experiences in the field of SAP (e.g. through internships, working student jobs)
- Basic knowledge in SAP roles & authorizations is an advantage
- Very good German and good English language skills
- Structured working manner and pro-active approach to work
- Good communication skills
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.