Hondros College of Nursing is seeking a Student Finance Advisor for the Westerville Campus!
The Student Finance Advisor Level I is responsible for:
- Assisting new, continuing, and reentering students with financial interviews, financial options counseling, intake processing, and customer service to ensure complete and accurate financing of their educational expenses.
- Providing students with accurate information regarding the application process, loan counseling and their eligibility for state and federal financial assistance, contracts and/or institutional payment plans.
- Informing students of their financial obligation, the institutionâs financial aid options, and financial policies and procedures as related to their educational expenses, as well as determining Title IV, Sallie Mae or other related program eligibility for students requesting financial aid.
- Advising students of their obligation to provide accurate information related to their application and funding process, as well as reviewing financial applications and disclosure statements for completeness and accuracy.
- Updating the appropriate systems to ensure the timely processing, funding, billing and collections of the package selected.
- Maintenance of the approved tracking system for applications and missing documents to allow for timely follow-up and completion in accordance with college policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and follow up on the status of all pending student loan documents in order to maintain an accurate accounting of each studentâs financial aid package through first disbursement.
- Attending and successfully completing all training for this position, as required at any time by the college, to ensure that he/she is able to provide the highest level of customer service necessary to answer student inquiries regarding financial status.
- BA/BS degree in business administration or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- One to two years of student finance advisor experience
We Offer a Great Benefits Package Including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Company Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Company paid Education
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k with Employer Match)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Student Financial Aid: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required