Looking for live-in help for MOM. This is not dementia care. The ideal person would be someone that:
- Needs room and board and compensation of 1100.00 a month. (13,200.00 year)
- Desires very flexible hours- Mom does not need around the clock care
- Able to do cooking and plan daily meals. (Easy to please)
- Trusting student or single person drawing social security.
- General companionship and lunch or dinner outings on a flexible schedule.
- Must speak English
- Also cleaning, laundry, buy groceries, run errands, bath assistance, take her to church, doctor’s office, etc.
This would be a Win-Win for both sides. In addition to room and board this caregiver will receive 1100.00 a month.
Non-smoker, no pets.
Her home is located in Victoria, Texas (close to town) on the Lower Mission Valley Road (FM RD 1685 off the Loop)
Please feel free to call me directly 561-714-7144 Ivy Davis Sullivan
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13,200.00 /year
- elderly care: 1 year (Required)
- driver’s license (Required)
- English (Required)
- Are you willing to provide references?
- Other forms
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Care needed for: