- You own the complete lifecycle from conceptual design, user research, and prototyping through detailed designs and usability testing to final implementation
- You develop new and creative approaches to the user interface design based on UX knowledge and design customer-friendly processes
- Create graphics, icons, layouts and renderings with software tools such as Sktech or Adobe XD
- Independent development of functional interaction solutions (user journeys, navigation flows, scribbles, wireframes, interactive prototypes) in close coordination with product owners and developers
- Creation and improvement of wireframes, prototypes, style guides and user flows for effective communication of interaction ideas
- You are studying Communication, UX Design, Computer Science or are mastering a practical apprenticeship within a related field
- Ability to create, improve and use wire-frames, prototypes, style guides and user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas
- Customer oriented thinking and you are characterized by a high commitment, initiative, creativity and a confident appearance
- Good reading and writing proficiency in English
As a modern company we combine the mentality of a start-up and professionalism of many years of experience in the fashion sector. Be a part of a fast-growing company with great prospects!
- You can expect an exciting job as well as the opportunity to develop your professionality and personality
- We offer an open-ended employment, flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- A collegial and motivated team with fast and short decision paths welcomes you
Sounds interesting to you? Then we are happy to find your application (CV and cover letter)!