Company: ALK-Abelló A/S
Location: Rudersdal kommune
- Are you interested in learning more about the pharmaceutical industry and the processes involved in medical affairs?
- Are you interested in communication and good at planning and organizing while dealing with many different stakeholders?
- ALK is a research-driven global pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy treatment, prevention and diagnosis. ALK is the world leader in allergy vaccination (immunotherapy).
- Global Medical Affairs is a part of Global Marketing located in HĂ¸rsholm, Denmark.
- In Global Medical Affairs we strive to provide medical scientific communication. We deal with many different stakeholders due to our involvement in various processes from regulatory approvals to international conferences which provides a good overview of the different pharmaceutical processes.
- As a student in Global Medical Affairs you will be part of a dynamic and dedicated team and we offer inspiring and challenging tasks in an international environment.
- Assisting in setting up a digital education program
- Communicating with affiliates around the world and handling requests from different departments
- Supporting colleagues responsible for international conferences and advisory boards
- Involved in various publication processes
- Doing ad hoc assignments (e.g. preparing slides and generally helping your colleagues)
- You will be working in a team of seven people and your working hours will be 8-10 hours per week. During exams and project periods the working hours can be flexible. Job start is as soon as possible.
- You can communicate well in both spoken and written English
- You are used to work in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are interested in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You work structured and can work independently
- You are a team player and always up for a challenge
Then we may have the right job for you.
You will be:
What we seek
We expect that,
25 mar 2020