Location: Costa Mesa, CA 92626
The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company. As an Experian intern, you will work on challenging assignments with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization, all while working with the latest technology and tools. Our program includes weekly “intern-only” events including meeting executive leaders, career development workshops, and opportunities to network with your 100+ fellow interns.
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- A strong passion for working on software development solutions as a member of the team.
- An ability to demonstrate your technical skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to adapt and learn unfamiliar concepts quickly.
- Your fresh perspective on how we can improve our processes and products.
What you’ll be doing
- Contributing as a hands-on team member providing technical value on software development tasks.
- Performing research and providing analysis.
- Coding and testing software solutions.
Our internship program consists of two cohorts. Cohort 1 runs May 18 – Aug 14, and Cohort 2 runs June 15 – Sept 18. We accept over 100 interns across all major office locations in the US. To be eligible, you must be pursuing a four-year degree and able to start with one of the cohorts.
More about you
- Motivated Computer Science undergraduate or postgraduate candidate.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
Why interns are critical to our success
- Our business only thrives if we’re constantly innovating new and better ways of doing things. We look to interns to keep us up-to-date on industry trends and new ways of working.
- Interns are critical to our early career talent strategy. We think of our internship program as an extra-long interview process. We are selective, because we know we are hiring future Experian employees!
- Many interns pick up projects that teams would normally need extra hands to complete. Interns play a critical role in closing the loop on long standing projects or starting something smaller with a big impact!