HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. Thatâs why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Evaluate data to assist in proposing business decisions in varying aspects
- Present sales planning analytical output as required for senior management presentations
- Recommend and produce enhanced reporting processes
- Evaluate customer inventory reports on a weekly/monthly basis
- Monitor and review weekly purchase orders respective for key accounts
- Majoring in or degree of Finance, MIS, or Marketing preferred; all majors considered
- Excellent data and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in written, oral, and presentation forms
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS excel
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Availability to work 9 months from start date, full-time is ideal. Part-time can be discuss for prior school commitments during Fall 2020 semester
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkelâs request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.