€799 – €800 per maand
Are you passionate about starting a career in a tech start-up that fights climate change and has a real impact? Do you want to become a critical pillar of a rising star project in the energy transition and blockchain disruption wave?
If the answer is yes, then FlexiDAO is the right choice for your next career move.
FlexiDAO is one of the European leading energy & blockchain start-ups, working with global industry leaders such as Iberdrola, Acciona or Total. The firm exists to transform the energy sector into a carbon-free and democratic market. We achieve that mission by helping utilities offer new energy services with white-label blockchain applications. Our first use-case is local renewable energy tracking.
As a sales intern you will be working directly with the co-founder & Chief Commercial Officer and with the Head of Business Development. Your role will be focused on supporting all activities in the first part of the sales process: lead generation through cold calling, cold emailing, lead qualification, market research and first sales meetings. Our target audience are Energy Suppliers and CSR managers of large corporations.
This is therefore a mix of client facing work and internal sales support. Proactive, positive attitude is required and resilience is key to stand many rejections.
This is a 6 month internship – starting date is as soon as possible – 6th of April preferred. The natural evolution after this internship is a full-time Junior Sales Manager position upon a successful performance.
Location can be either Amsterdam or Barcelona office.
What is in it for you?
- Learn best practices on B2B sales from senior Head of Sales (+30 years experience) and Chief Commercial Officer (Bain, Google, Henkel)
- Independence, immediate responsibility from day 1 to grow as a professional
- Direct visibility over the impact of your work
- Have a true social and environmental impact in the world
- Fun, young and dynamic environment with regular team fun events
- Working hour flexibility, free coffee and fresh fruits
- In the last year of a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- Preference: Business/Sales academic or professional background
- Top 25% performance
- Full-time availability (40h/week) without academic workload
- Strong passion for sales activities: bold and brave attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities to achieve strategic objectives
- Proactivity and ability to work independently with ownership of responsibilities
- Open to travelling (e.g. once or twice per month around Europe)
- Previous internships or professional experience in B2B sales or client facing roles
- Ability to deeply engage clients, identify and deliver insightful questions and non-confrontationally challenge client assumptions and ideas, including cold calling
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction
- Desk research
- Lead generation from online sources
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability reporting standards and best practices for commercial and industrial markets
- Knowledge of the energy sector – overview of industry value chain, energy markets and economics
- Knowledge of blockchain and software
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: €799.00 to €800.00 /month