Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and weâre growing! Lenovoâs fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
We’re seeking a Product Security Summer Intern to assist with modernizing our Product Security Office internal website, with workflow management tools, and with other operational tasks. Candidates should be progressing towards an engineering degree, have some familiarity with web technologies and standards, and interest in learning about product security practices.
Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a security engineer/architect focus
- Prior secure coding and development experience; with basic understanding of C, C++, Java, or other types of development languages
- Self-motivated & results driven;
- Desire to work in a cultivate a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to multi-task and achieve results working in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.