The Process Engineer Internship Program at Mack Technologies Florida, Inc. offers students an opportunity to apply process engineering skills to a manufacturing environment. In addition to learning about careers in the high technology manufacturing industry, Interns will be exposed to a variety of job functions and projects to assist the company deploy new engineering processes throughout the operation. Reports to the Engineering Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of process modeling for all processes throughout the factory.
- Assist with a kaizen event to reduce changeover times in SMT.
- Track changeover times on a daily basis and assist with implementation
- Various other assignments as needed.
- In pursuit of a Bachelorâs in Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical engineering.
- Strong problem solving, mathematical and workstation skills.
- Basic machine and computer programming skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Strong computer skills with database and data analysis experience.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member
- Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
- US Person as defined in 22 CRF Part 120.15 (U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees and those given asylum in the United States, and temporary residents granted amnesty) since work includes ITAR controlled technical data
â˘ Paid internship
- 10-Week Summer Internship
About Mack Technologies
Mack Technologies is a leading provider of complex electronic manufacturing services including printed circuit board assembly, electro-mechanical assembly, and complete system integration. Mack provides contract manufacturing solutions for original equipment manufacturers in the defense