Intel Power Architecture and Technologies ( iPAT) team is looking for an Intern to join the DataCenter Power Architecture Team. This team leads the architecture for power management, power delivery and advanced power/performance algorithmic features for Intel products in the server, workstation and high-end desktop segments.
In this internship you will help us with the following responsibilities
- Determines, specifies and evaluates the viability of complex hardware features and structures and ensures that software and hardware designs interface correctly.
- Designs framework for particular functions. Defines, documents and tests processes for inclusion into technical platforms, subsystem specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves subsystem and/or SoC design weaknesses.
- Influences the shaping of future products by significantly contributing to the architecture used across design families.
- Provides multilayered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also have the following:
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly
Candidate must be pursuing a Masters or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution levelânot just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance….