The Vine Church
Youth Ministry Director Job Description
This employee will oversee all ministries involving 6thgrade – 12thgrade students.
- Job requires 12 hours per week (4 hours per week on site to be determined by Pastor and Elder board upon hiring).
- Pay is $12.50 per hour
- Immediate supervisor – Lead Pastor
- Must be a dedicated believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
- Must maintain high character and morality with unquestionable integrity.
- Must have a passion and commitment to see students come to know Jesus Christ in a personal way.
- Must believe in the value of the local church and the impact of its ministries both locally and world-wide.
- Must adhere to the Doctrinal statements and Bylaws of The Vine Church. These may be found at http://www.thevineonline.com under the “Who we are” and “What we believe” sections. These statements undergird our vision, mission and purpose.
- Provide weekly life groups for students. Day, time, location, curriculum and groups to fall within the scope of the church at large.
- Engage in the student’s campus life by visiting, attending student activities such as athletic events, drama productions, pageants, etc.
- Provide monthly fellowship opportunities for students to help develop relationships with one another.
- Provide regular mission/service opportunities for students to show the love of God to those we minister too.
- Oversee Summer Camp activities.
- Communicate consistently with parents and youth to build relationships and encourage involvement in the church.
- Planning, scheduling and creating event calendars.
- Consistently communicate expectations with volunteer leaders.
- Oversee budgets and expenditures for youth ministry area.
- To complete background checks on all volunteers serving in the Youth Ministry areas per the churches policy and system.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Oversee curriculum.
- Other duties as assigned.
I understand the above job description including number of hours per week and the hourly wage.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- ministry: 3 years (Preferred)
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Weekends required
Company’s Facebook page: