Intern, Market Research and Intelligence
Full-Time (40 hours/week), $12.00/hour
May – September 2020
Reports to: Director, Market Research
Background: The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) is the nation’s oldest and largest national organization representing America’s cattle farmers and ranchers. NCBA is producer directed and consumer focused and is dedicated to increasing consumer demand for beef.
In support of this objective, NCBA conducts ongoing consumer market research and intelligence projects to provide demand driven insights to a variety of departments including, supply chain, marketing communications, culinary, and issues management and media relations.
To Apply: Visit http://www.ncba.org to review application along with cover letter, resume and references. Deadline for submission is April 15, 2020.
- The intern, market research and intelligence, will be responsible for supporting program work being conducted by members of the Strategic Planning and Intelligence department.
- This work will consist of, but not be limited to, reviewing and tabling research data, reviewing and providing perspective on research reports, conducting online searches on topics relevant to beef, participating in related project meetings, and other duties as assigned.
- Successful candidate must be currently enrolled in a marketing, market research, economics or comparable degree program with an interest in market research and/or market intelligence.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and teamwork skills are essential.
- Individual must be self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must have a good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- Ability to travel overnight if required for various meetings or projects as requested (all travel expenses covered by NCBA). Travel will be minimal.