Our BI Team works in cooperation with Product, Content, and Sales, tracking and delivering the data needed to improve our platforms and formats. As an Intern in BI you will support the execution of brand campaigns and their reporting. We work with worldwide leading FMCG brands to better comprehend the cooking behavior of our users. Therefore, your responsibilities also include market research, competitor analyses and reports.
- You study Business Management, Business Information Systems, Statistics, Psychology, or a related subject, ideally with a focus on quantitative analysis
- You are highly motivated, committed, and analytical
- You have an eye for detail as well as an affinity for numbers
- Ideally, you bring mobile experience and passion for good food & cooking
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Your German is on a native-speaker level and you are fluent in English
- First practical experience is advantageous
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged, motivated, and international team, working together to build the ultimate cooking platform for our community
- A brand new office, boasting 5 kitchens, flexible work spaces for creative thinking and quiet time, and a well-stocked bar!
- Team events, from lunch parties and Friday beers, to summer boat rides and barbecues
- Tons of great food to test and try from our shoot and test kitchens every day