NeuroCare Home Health is currently hiring for a Home Health Aide (HHA)
If you are a skilled, compassionate and dedicated Home Health Aide looking to pursue a career with a new and exciting company, NeuroCare is the optimal workplace for you!
NeuroCare Home Health specializes in providing in-home care for individuals with neurological injuries such as spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries. We understand the importance of a positive caregiver-client relationship, therefor we make it a priority to match our client’s with compatible caregivers for their expectations, needs and lifestyle.
- Part-time: 6 â 24 hours/week
- Overtime available
- Weekend Holiday Rotation
- Day and Evening shifts available; 6-8 hour shifts
- Pay: $13 â $14/hr.
- Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Transport clients to and from therapies, doctor appointments, stores, etc.
- Accompany clients to entertainment / recreational activities
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Observe and report on patient condition.
- Perform basic health care services for patients including checking vital signs or administering prescription medication.
- High school diploma/GED
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Willing to work occasional weekends
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
What we offer:
- Above market wages
- Health coverage
- Dental and Vision
- Life insurance
- Weekly pay
- Paid orientation
- On the job training
More than just another day at the office