We are currently experiencing extensive traction, and are therefore looking for a Frontend Developer with a passion for creating scalable marketplace solutions, and who is eager about learning from some of the brightest developers in Denmark.
Your Role as a Frontend Developer Intern
You will take a role in the operation as:
- supporting in designing great user experiences for our members
- supporting our Lead Frontend Developer & CTO in making scalable solutions
- implementing the frontend coding
We expect that you:
- find great User Experience to be just as high priority as excellent coding skills
- are passionate about the startup culture and independent
- dream about creating scalable marketplaces for millions of users
- are motivated by getting a lot of responsibility
- preferably, have experience with technical SEO & e-commerce/marketplace
Our current platform is built on the open-source platform of Sharetribe (Ruby / RoR), and we are currently working towards a more scalable solution using serverless architecture in Amazon Web Services.
Wedio is the fastest-growing European camera-sharing community for Filmmakers and Photographers â the Airbnb of professional film gear. We make it 40% cheaper, faster and safe to rent high-end film equipment. In other words, Wedio is making the film industry much more flexible for creators.
Today we have more than 2,800 members across The Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom & Denmark, and we are about to launch the worldâs first pro camera subscription.
Our mission is to keep great stories alive. We achieve this by offering the tools and services that benefit you as a creator in order for you to focus on your craft. We believe that visual content plays a crucial role in the future of communication, and thereby we have a vision of becoming the preferred global community for creators.
The internship will be at least three months during autumn 2020, and it will be unpaid. If you find the internship interesting, send us your application.
For more information or questions please contact Kasper at email@example.com or phone number 26196663.