Plum is delivering an amazing appliance that will provide a transformational experience to luxury consumers, and upend the $300 Billion wine industry. Inspired by love of wine, Plum is the first super-automatic wine appliance that allows consumers to have a premium wine-by- the-glass experience, served at the perfect temperature just as the winemaker intended â on demand.
We are looking for a talented Digital Media Intern to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. We are looking for someone eager to develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Photograph during events, receptions, fairs & shows and use marketing material * Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers curiosity and create buzz around new products * Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator * Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Answer all incoming social media messages and comments on Facebook and Instagram.
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in copywriting, blogging, email marketing strategy and newsletter development.
- Research and suggest innovative ideas/avenues to reach our target market.
- Assist Marketing Manager in running analytics reports, measuring user acquisition, engagement and reach.
- Assist Marketing Manager in creating social media content calendar and web development.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively in a team environment
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday