The Corporate IT Graduate Program starts on September 1, 2020 and we are hiring in our headquarters in Hanover, Germany, with work options in various German locations. *If you are interested in our September 2021 program instead, please state that at the top your CV.
The program provides you with a fast track into Continentalâs IT organization. As part of a multicultural and high-performing Graduate team, you will work on a broad variety of state-of-the-art IT solutions on an international level.
Based out of Hanover, Germany, you will complete four six-month assignments in different IT departments and locations, of which three will be abroad. These assignments will provide you with challenging projects and tasks to help prepare you for a successful future within our IT organization. Your on the job learning will be coupled with a series of specialized trainings which will accelerate your personal and professional growth.
Your job placement after the IT Graduate program depends on your individual strengths and areas of interest. Choose from a large variety of IT fields: IT applications, Big Data, Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things, IT architecture, project management or many more.
Your future. Your choice. Your Program
- Good achievements during studies with Bachelor or Master degree in IT study fields
- Practical experience through internships
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Eagerness to develop and take the initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to different working environments and locations
- Appreciation to work with people in teams from all around the world
- Capability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Fresh minded, result-oriented, structured and self-responsible working style
- Passion for IT technologies and openness to learn new things
- Bachelors degree in an Information Technology related field is required
- German language skills are beneficial
Contribution to challenging and innovative IT topics within our IT organization
Broad training offerings to enhance your work-related knowledge and your personal development
Opportunity to take over first own responsibility
Multi-cultural and international environment of a global player
Permanent work contract and placement after the program
Development of your own career in a global company
Are you ready to accelerate your career?
We are looking forward to your online application. Please attach your cover letter and your CV in English, as well as respective university certificates and internship confirmations.
Check also our career website
Engineering, Information Technology, Trainee Initiatives