These are compensated internships which run through the summer with an option of extension. Public transportation is available to the HQ facility via the DC metro, local buses and a free shuttle that operates during rush hour.
- Students pursuing a Masters degree in Strategic/Security Studies, International/Regional Studies, Business, Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Proficient communication skills
- This position requires U.S. Citizen
- Familiarity with military weapon systems and/or the defense industry.
- Previous experience in defense or regional research
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of corporate finance
Desired business level proficiency in one or more language groups:
- East Asian languages
- German, French or Italian
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.