Computer Science Intern/Working Student
WHO WE ARE
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We’re making rockets in a way that hasn’t been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
WHY JOIN US
- Be at the centre of an agile and dynamic team of highly motivated space enthusiasts
- As one of the first employees, you will be part of an incredible start-up journey
- Huge learning potential and the opportunity to build things from the ground up (literally)
- Youâll enjoy a high level of freedom and autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
The main purpose of the internship would be to support one or multiple teams within Isar Aerospace ideally during a period of 6 months or so full-time and a year as a working student. Responsibilities depends on which department you are supporting, and it may be the case that this changes during your internship, which provides a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to different parts of the rocket development and launch process.
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU HAVE
- Working towards BSc or MSc in Computer Science
- Practical hands-on project experience is highly appreciated
- Fluent in English and passionate about new space
- Highly organised and proactive with high attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Driven and eager to learn
Want to find more about us?