Description: The Business Analyst Internship will provide student with real world experience in a professional environment. The intern is responsible for gathering, analyzing, sorting and arranging data for weekly/monthly/quarterly business and operational reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Maintains a repository of performance metrics and generates management reports illustrating statistical data, text and graphics
· Provides support to the sales organization through Sales Planning (territory design, optimization, sales force productivity, metrics development) and Sales Management Reporting
· Conducts secondary research using a variety of publications, services and health statistic databases
· Identifies, evaluates, and documents business needs and objectives, operational processes and procedures, problems and requirements
· Recommends operational and process improvements based on efficiencies and available technologies
· Produces documentation, including project plans, analytical reports, decision backup, information research reports, budget analysis, training plans, business justifications, and graphics
· Prepares standard and ad hoc financial reports and analysis for senior management.
· Analyzing data from the portal and preparing monthly and quarterly clinical and operations reports and presentations
Minimum Requirements: To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, minimum experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a Business, Health Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field with completion of 75% of core coursework
- Possess solid communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- As a condition of employment, qualified individual will be subject to a background check, including criminal history check and character references.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those one would encounter while performing the essential functions of this internship. The noise level in the work environment is moderate (business office with computers, printers, fax machines and light traffic). While performing the duties of this job, there are no exposures to environmental conditions.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an intern to successfully perform the essential functions of this internship. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this internship, intern is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger; handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop and climb. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. There are no special vision, taste or smelling requirements.
Status: This is a Part-Time internship consisting of 10 hours per week.
Job Type: Internship
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
Company’s Facebook page: