Backend Servers â I.T. Admin
Do YOU like to win everyday? Are you passionate about revolutionizing the Internet? Can you jump in with both feet into the deep trenches of an amazing tech startup? Are you a self-starter who thrives under pressure and in the midst of intellectually stimulating challenges? Can you focus and produce in a demanding start-up environment? Then this internship is for you!
Required Skills and Experience
- Manage and run cloud-based servers
- Use your scripting prowess to automate each stage of the build-test-deploy cycle
- Ensure that the development environments run smoothly
- Design and implement deployment procedures in support of the organization’s cloud offerings
- Collaborate with other software engineers to ensure successful software deployments to production environments
- At least 2 years of experience in a DevOps role, overseeing software builds and deployment on a platform for at least one year.
- Experience deploying Node.js applications
- Comfortable in one or more scripting languages (e.g. bash, perl, python).
- Experience configuring and tuning data stores such as MySQL, MYSQL cluster
- Experience managing and configuring Linux servers
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- You have a strong working knowledge of source control systems (Git highly desirable), continuous integration platforms (such as CircleCI), and continuous deployment platforms
- You have a strong working knowledge of Linux CentOS and MySQL Server administration
- High comfort level with all things Linux
About Oigetit Fake News Filter:
Oigetit is a Fake News Filtering technology that tells you if you’re reading “fake news” or “real news”. Oigetit is revolutionizing the way mobile users fight fake news.
Job Type: Internship