Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we’ve continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that’s stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
- Contribute to software process improvements and automation
- Ensuring we maintain accurate Asset Repository/ SNOW for all Software and Hardware assets
- Maintain Homesiteâs Asset Catalogue for all Software and Hardware assets
- Monitor software usage to reduce risk of noncompliance
- Drive process improvements with ITAM best practices and automation
- Designing, developing and maintaining enterprise level data analysis and reporting solution
- Developing insights on proposed changes and improvements to better manage inventory
- Complete audit and reconciliation reporting for all software and hardware assets
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to extract and clean data from a variety of structured and unstructured sources
Skilled in critical thinking, analysis, and possesses the intellectual curiosity regarding process improvement