Weâre currently looking for the Office Administrator Intern to join our team. Internship is for 4-6 month. Right candidate will be offered a permanent position in our friendly company.
This is a unique opportunity for a self-motivated, target driven, with a strong work ethic and the ability to identify opportunities and build relationships. We are looking for someone who not only has the right skills and passion but also someone who can quickly adapt to changes and who will add that little something more to our team.
The role will involve working with a variety of SME clients from different sectors and industries in the preparation of financial statements, bookkeeping, VAT & payroll, preparing income tax and corporation tax returns and various other work as the need arises.
Location: Little Island, Cork
Hours: Flexible and can be scheduled/planned by the successful candidate.
- Ready to commit for 4-6 months with a possibility for permanent position
- Pursuing accounting, finance, business degree or other related degree
- Experience and knowledge of Excel
- Able to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table
- Self-starter who can work on own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Enthusiastic and hardworking Individual, committed to working in a busy office environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and professional manner.
- Motivated team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Good English
- Good working conditions.
- Friendly working environment.
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Part-time, Internship