Company: Kitchen Stories – AJNS New Media GmbH
Founded in 2013, Kitchen Stories encourages everyday cooking through trusted recipes, intuitive technology, and an engaged community. We reach millions worldwide through our award-winning apps, and website, as well as smart TVs, Amazon Echo, and other platforms. Our international team of 56 is creative, tech-driven, and industrious – we spend our days perfecting the home cooking experience from the heart of Berlin. Most importantly, we love food and celebrate the diversity of a global cooking culture, as well as its people.
- Design, plan and conduct user studies in order to measure the usability of upcoming and existing features
- Consolidate user feedback and build recommendations for changes based on your findings
- Be part of the product development and support in building the right features for our users
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or master’s program (BA/BS or MA/MS) in design or similar (Human Computer Interaction, UX Design, Service Design, Cognitive Psychology, Statistics, Data Science etc.)
- You have gained first experiences in conducting user research, ultimately for a digital product
- You are a creative thinker with strong people interaction skills
- You are Proactive, self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as in a team
- Experience in prototyping, UI/ UX design is a plus
- Experience in conducting competitor analysis is a plus
- Experience with quantitative analysis is a plus
- The opportunity to be part of an engaged, motivated, and international team, working together to build the ultimate cooking platform for our community
- A brand new office, boasting 5 kitchens, flexible work spaces for creative thinking and quiet time, and a well-stocked bar!
- Team events, from lunch parties and Friday beers, to summer boat rides and barbecues
- Tons of great food to test and try from our shoot and test kitchens every day