You are searching for an opportunity to make the world a better place? You are interested in joining the driving force of the wind energy market? Then Take a look at Vestas!
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Assembly, Generator & Towers > PEX
The PEX (Process Excellence) department in Travemünde is responsible for process analysis and improvement projects in the plant.
- Working with a financial analysis for a reduction of total costs of factory
- Analysing material prices and negotiating them
- Supporting improvement projects
- Creating and maintaining a Database
- Studies in the field of production technology, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or a similar course or computer science
- Enrollment over the entire working student period
- Good proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- English and german on a high level
- Data analysis in Excel / SAP
- Technical affinity
- Structured, results-oriented way of working
- Strong ability to implement changes
- Proactive behavior
- Enjoy working with people and improving
- Open minded and good communication skills
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in wind energy. You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and who are keen to make a difference.
Work location will be Travemünde.
Application Deadline is 24th April 2020.
For further information please contact Lena Czichotzki (Talent Acquisition Coordinator) via phone +49 (0) 175 7608581.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.