- Maintain the in-house design and analysis of software tools in collaboration with R&D and Engineering;
- Be responsible for the implementation and verification of software improvements;
- Consolidate versions of software tools;
- Facilitate training in new features and updates.
- Completed at least 2 years of Software or Electrical Engineering or similar studies;
- Proficiency in software design and programming (mandatory);
- Basic knowledge of electrical components and circuits is a plus;
- Experience with SQL and VBA for MS Excel as well as MS Access is preferred;
- Proficiency in English (mandatory). Knowledge of Danish is a plus.
As a Software Technician, you will support R&D and Engineering with the design of software tools and implementation of different improvements.
In this role you will:
You are result oriented and a self-driven person. You have a structured working style with an eye for detail.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
What we offer you in Herlev
Infineon has offices in Stockholm in Sweden, Espoo in Finland and Skovlunde in Denmark.
Find out more about our location Herlev