Company: AdventHealth Orlando
Location: Orlando, FL 32803
What You Will Need:
Residency Coordinator – AdventHealth – Orlando
Location Address: 601 E. Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32801
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth – Orlando
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealthâs core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Coordinates the daily operations of the residency program office under the direct supervision of the Residency Program Director helping to support the academic and clinical needs of the Residents and Medical Students.
- Supports Program Director, Chief Residents and Resident Physicians, to ensure a smooth and effective educational environment. Also supports the Faculty specific to their educational activities and their activities with Residents and Medical Students.
- Comprehends training program regulations according to the appropriate accrediting body and integrates those requirements into the daily activities of the program. Requirements include monitoring resident compliance with academic requirements, compiling and submitting reports including but not limited to quarterly CHEP reports, AMA/FRIEDA reports, WebADS and GME Track, GMEC reports and duty hour compliance, and other activities as outlined by their accrediting body.
- Coordinates intern/resident applicant interviewing process and match, including daily downloads from ERAS and/or other web sources, reviewing and screening applicants, coordination of interview schedules, producing reports on applicant interviews and scoring, and coordination of the program rank meeting and match day activates.
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of administrative or related experience in an office environment, OR
- Bachelorâs degree in healthcare administration, business, or health-related field, AND two years of administrative or related experience in an office environment.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience using Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of the appropriate accrediting body
- Working knowledge of Graduate Medical Education
- Experience with New Innovations and/or other Database Management System
The Residency Coordinator has responsibilities for the ACGME/AOA/CPME and other post-graduate training programs. The focus is on the daily requirements of the residency program including the management of compliance with accreditation requirements, program recruitment, management of resident needs and schedules, management of scheduling for medical students, and departmental activities. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all, treating everyone with dignity.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.