Graduation season is quickly approaching… are you looking for a job out of college?
*** WRC Senior Services is seeking upcoming graduates to join our healthcare team. We are seeking positions including: GN and RN. If you are in RN school, you could be eligible to start working and then get your certification/Licence. ***
WRC Senior Services is seeking compassionate and devoted caregivers to join our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine hospice needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of nursing process.
- Initiates and follows the plan of care, as prescribed by the physician, and makes necessary revisions as patient status and family needs change. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process. Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physicians’ orders as required.
- Instructs and counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs per plan of care.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical notes regarding patient’s condition and care given. Records pain/symptom management changes/outcomes as appropriate.
- Participates in coordination of hospice services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for hospice interdisciplinary group members. Examples include hospice aide, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietitian or Supervisor.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy as requested.
- Supervises ancillary personnel and delegates responsibilities when required.
Please apply if interested or reach-out!!
Full-Time and Part-Time employment welcomed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule