Assist Dr. Jensen in the Prototyping Lab. Duties include use and maintenance of the 3D printer and laser cutter, aiding students in the correct file setup for use in the tools, other duties as needed. Variable hours up to 10 per week
- Must be a current UVU student.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and follow directions closely
- Must adhere to safety requirements and regulations
- Basic CAD skills.
- Must be willing to learn new skills, follow verbal and written instructions and be self motivated.
Previous experience with a 3D printer and/or laser cutter
- Requires standing for long periods of time as well as bending and moving regularly.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicantâs qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.