Must be 25 years of age to apply.
The Local Coordinator (LC) role an independent contractor position and is well-suited for motivated individuals with an interest in cross-cultural awareness, education, and working with students. You determine your level of commitment by choosing the number of students you want to mentor and which hours/days to devote to the position. Candidates for the Local Coordinator position
CIEE Local Coordinators:
- Find and recruit host families in their area
- Match students with host families
- Provide guidance to students and host families throughout the experience
- Build and maintain relationships with local schools
- Work with like-minded people to expand the impact of intercultural exchange
- Are creative, patient, persistent, objective, and have strong communication skills.
As a Local Coordinator, you control your earning potential by choosing how many students you want to place and supervise throughout the year. CIEE LCs receive:
1. A placement payment of $600 per student once the student is placed with an approved host family.
2. $40 per month for each student supervised paid per semester ($400 for a 10-month placement).
3. Opportunity to earn travel points to attend CIEE annual meetings â all-inclusive trips to desirable domestic and international locations. The CIEE Annual Meetings give you the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with over 400 LCs across the country, and participate in personal and professional development trainings.
Your Next Steps
For more information about the Local Coordinator position visit our website.
If becoming a CIEE LC sounds like a great opportunity to you, take your next step today!
Button: Start My Local Coordinator Online Application
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Provo, UT (Required) or Surrounding Area
- Drivers Licence (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
- Provo, UT (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)